- Created: Thursday, 14 September 2017 19:09
The Michigan Department of Health and Human Services and Michigan State Disbursement Unit has once again made it easier for parents to pay their child support. Parents who owe child support may now make payments at CVS Pharmacy and Walmart stores using the MoneyGram payment option. This option will be available at CVS Pharmacy and Walmart stores only, and does not include CVS Pharmacy locations within Target or other retail stores, or online payments at MoneyGram.com.
The Michigan child support program is committed to providing alternative payment methods and increasing customer convenience in paying support. With the addition of the MoneyGram payment option, Michigan child support is now payable at over 34,000 additional locations. Other retailers may be added at a later date.
The process is simple. Parents simply need to:
1. Find a MoneyGram location – over 34,000 agent locations – at moneygram.com/billpaylocations
2. Bring these with you:
• Cash – Enough to pay your child support + $3.99 fee
• Order ID/Docket Number_______________________. Parties needing their order ID or docket number can call 1-877-543-2660 to speak with a customer service representative.
• Receive Code: 14689
3. Complete your transaction at the cash counter and keep your store receipt.